Designing a snazzy looking T-shirt requires dedication and patience. However, if you are the kind of person who like do their own T-shirt printing, the following easy tips and tricks can come in quite handy.
T-shirts are one of the most versatile and casual attire. It can be dressed up or dressed down based on where you plan to wear these. T-shirts are pretty convenient to be worn either to work or even on a night out. Paired with the right accessory you can actually make quite a fashion statement with the T-shirt that you are wearing.
Keep in mind the following design hacks to make sure you can design the best T-shirt:
- The first thing which you need to do is design the sketch of your print. This should help you get an idea of what you are looking for. If you are creative enough it wouldn’t take you overly long to come up with the right sketch. In fact you can even try making to or three sketches and then finally decide upon the one which appeals the most to you.
- The next step would be to upload you design to a t-shirt maker app and you would be able to see virtually that your shirt should look like as a finished product.
- If you can take the time to learn about designing software, it can come in pretty handy. In fact it’s always an added bonus to have a basic idea about print and design.
- Also make sure that you keep the design process as simple as possible. If you try to do too much with the print you may end up spoiling the whole look of the shirt. A successful design is one in which you can get your point across as simply as possible.
- Use few colors in fact a single color block is often a good idea. Keep the print colors coordinated with the actual color of your t-shirt.
- Using a grid would allow you to keep the design symmetrical. Plus it’s easier to design a print when everything is in the right direction.
- Use vertical lines for an added effect. This helps create a visual hierarchy and makes you design the center of attention.
- Adding depth is also a great way to ensure the best t-shirt printing. Use of complementary fonts is one way of adding depth to the simply t-shirt. Use two or three fonts which would complement each other. Using the right size of the fonts would also make the design look more professional.
- You can also lean a great deal from checking out a number of tutorials. These will help you learn the actual process of designing and then you can use these skills to print your own T-shirt.
While all of the above ways can help you design a great T-shirt you need to hire a professional when it could come to T-shirt printing. Make sure you hire The T Shirt Co custom printing.